You can see the performance of your Google campaigns. Other features include budget pacing, competitor ad review, reporting and analysis, click fraud savings and more!
The AdInvestor team should have sent you your personal login details to view your account. Please go to this link and enter your login details: https://adinvestor.com/account_performance
If you have not received your username and password. Please contact the AdInvestor Team via email or Whatsapp.
Your budget is the amount you are ready to spend. However, your daily budget might not be reached each day so you could actually spend less than the daily budget planned. Daily spends fluctuate based on user intent so we work with monthly budget to allow for any fluctuations in spend. You can refer to your live Adinvestor dashboard to monitor the spend.
Your ads will be seen in the Google/Bing search results when a prospect customer searches for a term relevant to your business in the Google/Bing search engine.
Google determines who sees an ad based on a variety of different signals and internet search behaviours. There are a few different reasons that Google may not show you an ad:
- If you have searched for your own keywords a number of different times but have never submitted an enquiry or clicked on your ads (we do not advise clicking on your ads), Google’s algorithm will learn that the ad is not relevant to you and will stop showing you an ad
- Competition from other brands might be very strong in your area so your ads show less
- You’re ads might be running in a targeted location and when searching you may be outside of this location
- When using smart bidding, Google and Bing algorithms will learn based on your search / browsing behaviour and may classify you as a user unlikely to convert so they will save your ad delivery and budget for those more likely to convert
- You’re ads account might have spent its daily budget and therefore limit the number of times your ads can show, you can view your ‘ideal’ spends in adinvestor or contact the team to ask
- If your budget is limited, certain settings may have been applied to your account to ensure your budget is being spent in the most efficient way, for example ad schedules may have been applied to ensure ads are shown at your best performing hours
You can find out the campaigns by logging into your adinvestor dashboard and navigating to Deep Dive, and then click view campaigns
You can view this in adinvestor by navigating to the budget section, you can also see your predicted spend here!
You can see this in the report section, and click on the Google Ads Types report! Feel free to change date ranges to understand performance of ads
You can see this in the report section, and click on the Google Keywords report! Feel free to change date ranges to understand performance of keywords
The adinvestor team sets up campaigns and understands the success of the account by analysing the relevancy of the search terms compared to your business offering
If you have conversion tracking set up in your account we can understand the success by evaluating which keywords are generating desired goals on your website (form completions, sales, calls etc). The adinvestor team can support with setting up conversion tracking for a small fee (this may require some development resources from the adinvestor team and/or your web developers). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Google Ads is a “pay-per-click” advertising program, which only charges you when somebody visits your website as a result of a Google search. You only pay when an interested customer clicks your ad and visits your website!
With Google Ads, you won’t be charged for more than your advertising costs.
Your charge covers your advertising costs and unpaid costs from previous billing cycles.
However, your charge won’t exceed your payment threshold.
The Google/Bing ads invoice is for how much you have spent on advertising per month. This is paid directly to Google/Bing
Whereas, the AdInvestor invoice is for the management of the Google/Bing ads campaigns.
There are 3 main reasons for why you may have an enquiry come through from someone outside of your branch’s operating locations:
- Google shows an ad to someone based on where they are when they search. Unfortunately, this does not guarantee that this is where the person lives.
- We cannot target our ads down to specific streets or postcode sectors, which might mean that someone lives in very close proximity to your area, but not within an exact postcode that you cover.
- National campaigns could target anyone in the UK who is searching for services in your area by targeting the term they use i.e hair dressers (service) + uxbridge (location).
The first thing the account will need is eCommerce tracking, for Google you can follow these steps. Once this is set up, the team will ask for access to your Google Analytics account to link the ads account and pull in transaction data
For Bing accounts, contact the team and they will follow steps 1-4 from this guide. The code will need to be implemented by a web developer